Stanley College sees itself as agent of transformation in the global knowledge economy. To this end, we aim to be:
1. Recognized as an educator of active participants in the global economy;
2. Valued as a contributor to the local economy and communities;
3. Networked with government, business, and community;
4. Aligned with partner institutions of common and related purpose;
5. Chosen by students and educators who understand the power of learning in the transformation of individual lives and economies.
in individuals, communities and economies.
through free intellectual inquiry and critical thinking.
for life-long learning, social impact, and meaningful careers.
We take responsibility for our decisions, communications and actions.
We support learning and collaboration that enrich lives, enable the achievement of honorable purpose, and give joy.
We value individuals—their unique character, their place in the world, and their wellbeing
We develop creativity, inspire courageous venturing, and support discipline leading to achievement.
We strive to improve in everything we do.